 General / 43037
Re: Did Bricklink make Lego bulk sales irrelevent?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 03:55:04 GMT

Hmm, nearest Lego Oulets?  Lets see:

Lawrenceville, GA - 628 miles / 11.25 hours
Dawsonville, GA - 660 miles / 11.25 hours
Prince William, VA - 1057 miles / 18 hours

Nearest Imagintation Centers:

Bloomington, MN - 915 miles/ 15.75 hours
Orlando, FL - 1034 miles / 17.75 hours
Anaheim, CA - 1651 miles / 28.25 hours

Nearest Lego Store:

Chicago, IL - 725 miles / 12 hours