 General / 43033
Re: Did Bricklink make Lego bulk sales irrelevent?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 22:09:03 GMT

Bryan Kinkel wrote:

The major downside to Pick-A-Brick is geography. I'm in Philadelphia PA
USA and I don't see any stores opening within two hours of me anytime
soon. (Will the Lego Outlet in VA get Pick A Brick?)

That's what I need to drive to Cologne as well, but it's well worth it.
There's one closer, but with a more limited assortment.

However I've got a feeling that if things really work out we'll no doubt see
more. Germany is getting it's third shop in a few weeks, which is a good
sign!
--
Jan-Albert van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/brickpiles/
Brick Piles          | Santa Fe B-unit