 General / 43044
Re: Did Bricklink make Lego bulk sales irrelevent?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 13:45:12 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bryan Kinkel wrote:
Believe me, I would love to walk into the Lego store in my local mall and
scoop whatever bricks I need into a baggie, slap down a $20 and walk out.

Well, yea!  I would like to be able to do that, too!  Especially since the
bricks I "need" are about 30 pounds worth...  ;-)

(That was a joke, btw!)

JohnG, GMLTC