 General / 43036
Re: Tactfulness, & respect
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 03:30:53 GMT

Were you around for RTL/ATL?  Lugnet is still a safe haven compared to that.

Josh Baakko wrote:

Why o' why is my lego online commmunity going into an endless sprial of hate &
discontent?  Veterans, do you remember when you 1st entered the community, and
people helped you to get to where you are today?  Why don't we do this anymore?
Is it that you all care more for yourself now?  Are we just that mean?  Or has
the USMC shead new light on this for me?  I've seen this downhill turn for the
last few years, I've seen posts but none seem to get anywhere!

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/