 Space / 27714
Re: Moonbase Roads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 23:04:35 GMT

I'm all for this, but have no suggestions for the group.

Please keep in mind that this would be next to impossible to implement for those
of us using raised baseplates in the layout and for those that make use of the
actual baseplate for their module. In essence, it would force modules to sit on
pillars in order for a road to pass through. Also, is there a realistic way to
built this without it looking like a giant grid? (I'm sure there is, I'm just
throwing that out there for people to think about.)

I'm with you though, Jon...if done right, this could be a beautiful addition to
the project.

-Dave