  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 1791 – 1810 of 2795.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The Brick Testament - When God Attacks

(...) I did have to test it real quick before I posted th at, but I happened to have both parts sitting on my desk at the time, so it didn't take very long. (...) Really? Are you sure? Because the one instance I can think of where you definitely did (...) (15 years ago, 30-Apr-09, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: What about multiplexing sensors?

(...) I've done it using an output port to control a MUX. I've been able to control up to three sensors through one input port. This could be extended to nine sensors through all three sensor ports. I'm working on ways to control more sensors both (...) (26 years ago, 11-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Pronunciation

James Brown skrev i meddelandet ... (...) OK, let's see... Nope, I can't find any English word that sounds like our E and O. The L is an L (on the tongue tip) The E is not like lee, lemming, flea - maybe like beer? (But not quite, it's longer and (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Lego.Build.Com - I've Made it ! My name in Lights !

Hey Eric!!! Congrats man! And pics to boot!! Ya hoo! And Henry as well. You're in good company. You make the red haired stepchild mecha group proud!!! BTW you're killing me posting this in people and not mecha. Are you a little cross post shy after (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.people)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Yet another Escher - "Waterfall"

(...) Have you given any thought to doing the Puddle? Or maybe Still Life & Street? (...) It could get expensive depending on what color you decide to use for them (keep in mind that the Rahkshi will each come with ten hip-joints in red, black, (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.build)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: BrickFest Poll

(...) Website, that the background image is not the biggest problem I would consider changing. I find that the navigation buttons along the left side of the screen are only useful if I have my browser maximized. Call me a weirdo, but I personally (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Castle Builder's Guild

Wow, I think that I have opened a big can of worms :) I have read everyone’s responses so far. Here are some of my thoughts. How about a compromise? A castle site similar to ILTCO could be set up. It could link to current lugnet.castle threads, (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Jake's To-do list

(...) Old brown = wood New brown = chocolate A lot more real things are wood brown than chocolate brown. We're not all going to make Lego chocolate bars! Of the three new colours, new light grey is IMHO the easiest to adapt to. It doesn't make (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Spanish Brotli-Bahn Swiss Adler

I may have the name incorrect. A few years ago, I thought that I saw this train set listed as a Swiss Adler. Adler may be the namesake of the locomotive, while Brotli-Bahn the train-- bread or breakfast role train, I think. Thanks to Big Ben Bricks (...) (19 years ago, 16-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Interface changes

(...) There is red on that page? :) (...) Well.... I liked the subject being the link, but you've already "fixed" that. I don't know, I'm very accustomed to the click on a subject line to read the message, whether it's in a newsready, mail client, (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Latter Day Saints (was:Re: God and the Devil and forgiveness (was Re: POV-RAY orange color))

<37D3BBC5.77DE038A@eclipse.net> <FHpz9y.Mq4@lugnet.com> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; x-mac-type="54455854"; x-mac-creator="4D4F5353" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit (...) big snippage here but: 1. How about the death tax (taxation (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Building Belle

Belle is a labor of love for me to build. Ever since the Rock Raiders came out, they have been taking so much heat from the Lego community at large. Personally, I think it's the best color scheme (behind M-tron, of course). I decided that such a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.underground, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Christian morality (cont)

Mr. Powell, Thanks for your feedback. You responded to part of what I had said as follows: (...) No, I'm not saying that at all in the sense in which you are using the term "marriage". I was not thinking of marriage in the legal sense, but in the (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Anime help

(...) Actually, you purchased an illegal bootleg set, most likely from Hong Kong or Taiwan. No twenty-six episode series has been released on three discs here in the US, let alone in Japan. The minimum is four discs, and that is usually only in box (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Handgun Death Rate

(...) I am still sure I posted far less than other noise makers around here. :) (...) I think they would be able to think ahead. But not 100's of years ahaed. (...) I'm not wrong - you just do not agree. Right now, If I wanted, I could check the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Get my DAT files for a Death Star project

(...) The basic idea is very simple. I have made the smallest posible X-wing, millenium falcon and other Star Wars ships. The ships are still for minifigs but do not respect the canonical proportions. The X-wing can contain Luke and R2D2 but is only (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Sand-Red and White House

Lutz Uhlmann wrote in message ... (...) fix (...) Hi Lutz, Yes, a fence is the saw attachment which guides the material being cut. Lemme see if I can find a pic: (URL) fence is the object like a wall on the right hand side of the blade. That's the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.arch)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Inventory Relocation causing delays @ Troy's Surplus LEGO

Hello Everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that I am experiencing unexpected delays in processing orders at Troy's Surplus LEGO due to having to relocate my entire store inventory. Here is what happened: Over the last two months I have made (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

OK! I downloaded it again and it works! It is a great program. I especially like the option to create chains. What I do not understand though is why the fiber optic cable in the example has to be almost 2 Mb? All files are rather large. Like the (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: new electrics

thanx man in fact i thought that the axle will be the only electric part i mean the axle should be connected to wire the axles on the ends of wire should replace electric bricks it will allow us to put the axle into a hole and then move along so we (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

More:  Next Page >>