  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 1686 – 1705 of 2795.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Block user X from replying to a message by user Y

(...) I should specify that when I said "time out" I mean shutting off their posting privelages temporarily. Also, I'm careful to use the word 'bickering' over 'arguing' because arguments can be constructive and provide a variety of views on an (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

impossible
(score: 0.832)

  Announcing the 2nd Annual Space Set Design and Building Contest -- Part II: Ice Planet 2002!

This continues Todd Lehman's Classic Space Set Design and Building Contest (Thanks, Todd, for having my baby!). First was Classic Space, then came Blacktron I, now meet the challenge of... ...Ice Planet 2002!!! ~~~...~~~ Official Committee: God (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests) !!

impossible
(score: 0.832)

  Re: Final version of my 'playtable' rendering

"Tony Hafner" <hafhead@PANTSplanetquake.com> skrev i meddelandet news:Gw288E.MA8@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks! (...) I think it's only possible to produce a mock-up. The texture and curvature of the trees (bushes) must be almost impossible (and not (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

impossible
(score: 0.832)

  Re: Peace in the Mid-East?

[snip] (...) Ah, I see. [snip] (...) Well if 5 Arab armies had not attacked them they probably would not have. (...) *If* it meant peace then yes I do think Israel would hand back the West Bank. That was why Barak was elected and offered peace to (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.832)

  Re: Work in progress, an EMU

(...) Very nice on the real-brick build. Notibly nice alternative now knowing that you don't have any 1x2x2 yellow windows. Here's an idea pending you might buy some yellow windows and lots of 1x4x1.3 1/4-curve-top bricks. It sure is easy to build (...) (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.832)

  Re: Block user X from replying to a message by user Y

(...) uhg, I am *so* sick of the "I need to know where the line is" b.s. Your poor elementary school teachers... I can hear you now: "..yes Ms. Bizzbee, BUT, if I have gum in my mouth and I'm not chewing it, is that ok? because the rule says 'no gum (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.general) !

impossible
(score: 0.832)

  Re: Advanced Design Train Roundhouse

(...) ago (...) ideas (...) interlocked (...) Dear Wayne, I have some (mainly bad) experience in building a roundhouse. So I will try to comment some of the weak spots, that I found. This has been the first version of the roundhouse in late 1999: (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.832)

  Re: The word on Lando from SW Celebration II

(...) While I'm certain the minifig in the diorama is meant to represent Mace, it's impossible to read anything into what a future production minifig might look like based on a LEGO company diorama. Everyone was all aflutter about the Stormtroopers (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

impossible
(score: 0.832)

  Re: Possible virus sending large emails?

(...) Unfortunately, if the virus is W32.klez, there's nothing you can do, because it's likely not *your* computer infected. It not only sends messages to random people, but forges a random from header -- very evil stuff. I've been getting a message (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

impossible
(score: 0.832)

  Re: If MC Escher played with Lego Technic...

I think you've the wrong picture in mind. The one Thomas was inspired by was this one: (URL) Lugnet logo is an adaptation of Opus 1 by Oscar Reutersvard: (URL) used this idea in this picture: (URL) got world famous. Reutersvard somehow missed the (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 0.831)

  Designing a bipedal robot leg

Around a year ago I suppose I asked about curved feet - building a robot with human-like walking characteristics. I never succeeded in the feet (although it turns out some carved foam works very well.), as the robot took one complete step but could (...) (22 years ago, 19-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.831)

  Re: REVIEW: Set 8012 Super Battle Droid

I disagree with the "Excellent" rating. This model is very poorly designed. Major design flaws: -The left arm is connected at the shoulder by...a friction peg! This can't support the weight of the arm extended, and is really sad considering all the (...) (22 years ago, 19-May-02, to lugnet.reviews)

impossible
(score: 0.831)

  Re: Elements of a brick oriented RPG

Hi Frank and all, I just got around to reading this thread and it seems that you've already decided to bag the idea, but I wanted to make some comments. (...) I think this is the heaviest question here. Everything else stems from how this is (...) (22 years ago, 19-May-02, to lugnet.gaming)

impossible
(score: 0.831)

  Re: "Lego" from China Sets?????

(...) On the other hand, I recall reading more than a few articles about factories in China that were running licensed product for a Western Manufacturer during the day shift and unauthorized "knock-offs" during the night shift - one of the problems (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.831)

  Re: Elements of a brick oriented RPG

(...) One of the ideas I've been keeping on the back burner for BrikWars is a supplement for some kind of construction-campaign system. It's anybody's guess as to when (or if) this idea will ever get fleshed out, so I'd be just as happy to see it (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.gaming)

impossible
(score: 0.831)

  Re: 2002 Coca-Cola Japan LEGO Soccer promo

I did have a guy in Hong Kong and i was able to get a few men...but he said that where he was it was next to impossible to get anymore. But I am going to keep trying. (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

impossible
(score: 0.831)

  Re: Designing a bipedal robot leg

My comments are interspersed, with no delimeters. I hate OE. :P ----- Original Message ----- From: "PeterBalch" <PeterBalch@compuserve.com> Cc: "[unknown]" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> Sent: Monday, May 20, 2002 5:27 PM Subject: Designing a bipedal (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.831)

  Re: super cheap tilt sensor?

(...) It somewhat depends on how rapidly the tilt can change - and whether you intend to try to keep the robot level or just to know how much it's tilted by. For relatively slow rotation speeds, you can use a pendulum with a rotation sensor at the (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.831)

  Guys, I am selling all my armor and weapons!!!

I posted this here to give you guys a heads up, since most of you guys have been swell. Take a look at the Buy and sell section and see my add. All you who know me, know the stuff is in Excellent condition, Its one of my pet peeves. lol I have (...) (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 0.831)

  Guys, I am selling all my armor and weapons!!!

I posted this here to give you guys a heads up, since most of you guys have been swell. Take a look at the Buy and sell section and see my add. All you who know me, know the stuff is in Excellent condition, Its one of my pet peeves. lol I have (...) (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 0.831)

More:  Next Page >>