  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 1631 – 1650 of 2795.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  3T Board Change Suggestion

In the posts regarding the get together for 3T, it was mentioned that all the robots had a few issues getting cubes to sit flat in the holes. I have spent a lot of effort to tweak my drop locating method so that it hits the holes perfectly. What I (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: parts wanted

(...) Yes, I'm working on those. But work progress is slow. I have drafts for 2852 Technic Connecting Rod 2853 Technic Crankshaft 2854 Technic Crankshaft Centre at the website (URL) planning to finish off these by some time, but don't hold your (...) (26 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: MOC: Stealth Fighter Revealed

(...) Well, I don't think being first means much - the reward is all in the execution of each model. I'll be interested to see what you come up with for your lifting bodies. I'm sure there will be some new ideas that will inspire me to improve my (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.military)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: How closely do TLC check the builder of the month entries?

(...) Actually that is okay, I'd say (if it weren't stolen from Roger Rothhaar, as Paul pointed out). I rather enjoy the idea of taking a set and reworking it, like the 1592 variations: (URL) Kyle Peterson's Cross-Theme models: (URL) someone at LD (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: "France is not a Western Country anymore"

(...) Careful--in principle, God's nonexistence can be proven simply by demonstrating a logical contradiction in his essential nature. Of course, the faithful are generally willing to accept any number of logical contradictions in order to preserve (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: File Size

(...) I disagree a smaller file size is far more important to me than resolution size. (...) I use Photoshop as well so... When you save as a 640x480 jpeg using a compression of 5, it usually makes the file size 50-80k depending on how busy the (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: MOC: Stinger

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren wrote: <snip> (...) Nah, I think both the name and the form both make it much less innocent. Theres somthing I like about a central column with a wide opening at the end sorrounded by three large energy-generating (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Homemade Xmas Gift: Magazine Rack from LEGO Bricks

A couple of years ago, I got irritated by a stack of magazines laying around the house and decided to throw together a quick little holder for them using some DUPLO bricks. Later on my mother-in-law spotted it and asked if I would build her one. (...) (20 years ago, 24-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.fun.holiday, FTX) !

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: The Brick Testament: Judge Deborah

(...) Well, in truth this is something I've always struggled with (sort of like the struggle to reconcile an all-powerful, all-loving god that is spiteful enough to submit people to an eternity of endless torture) but here's my latest musings. I (...) (19 years ago, 7-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Cybermaster batteries.

Hi all, I had the strangest problem with my Cybermaster the other day, or so I thought. Using nqc, communication seemed to be fine, but the last packet sent to the cybermaster would not get a reply. Using the Lego-supplied software, I could download (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: what makes a legend?

"Brad Justus" <legodirect@lego.com> wrote in message news:GLH3tC.Iw@lugnet.com... [snip] (...) we're (...) order (...) plates, (...) of (...) different (...) so (...) How does not having the mold for an element affect it's reproducibility? I would (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Will Lego Learn a lesson?

(...) something they like, they know they can't wait until they can afford it (which might take months for the 8-12 crowd) because more than likely it will be gone. A short product cycle increases both the urgency of buying new products right away, (...) (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: LA or San Diego? (was Re: Wedding plans)

(...) No, we drive on the RIGHT side of the road. :-) It's you lot that are left out. And if I can hack driving on the *wrong* side of the road (which I did in Oz and in the UK... the latter with a STICK SHIFT, talk about disorienting) you can (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Hi all (again)

Hi everyone Just got back from the UK where my adventures took me to Legoland, daftly expensive shop-at-home and to ZERO Lego stores (I didn't know there was a big pretty one in London). First off I shall rave about Legoland. It's small (smaller (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: A question of remembrance...

(...) Okay, let's assume this is true. It probably is. My question is: so what? Who comes to the table with clean hands? When it comes time to talk of peace there is usually blood on all sides. No side is innocent. No side is able to speak from a (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Can I get some feedback from the other townies

(...) I didn't see any overall shots, so I had assumed it was a virtual town. I'll eventually do a virtual town of Abston. I build on a scale that only allows one or two buildings to exist at a time, so I plan to link individual buildings to a map. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.town)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: New MOC: Articulated Tractor

(...) Thanks! I wish I could get the tractor to look more realistic, but I think this is more of a Technic creation than a Modelteam model. (...) I created a quick model of the transmission: www.texbrick.com/cre...gears.html It doesn't show the (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Wonderful vintage [Samsonite 1971] LEGO just arrived -- what a treat!

(SORRY, NO PHOTOS AT THIS TIME!) I just received a box of vintage LEGO which I purchased on eBay. It is set 120, the Samsonite Gift Set from ca. 1971. Some great pieces in it, and the box is to die for! Before I continue, I should point out a few (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.year.1971, lugnet.db.brictionary)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  I need to share a room!

After crunching the numbers I have decided that I can only afford to attend BricksWest if I go by myself and share a room with one or more other people. I have a room reservation, and would be willing to not cancel it, if I can find one or more (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Dan Rather is a Useful Idiot Extraordinare

(...) You're stripping away the numbers for the sake of a punchline. According to the first article, the number of firearms-related murders in 1996 England/Wales was 49. Forty-nine! Pittsburgh alone had 47 murders in 1996, and we don't have a gun (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

More:  Next Page >>