  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 1221 – 1240 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: rtlToronto12: Trebuchets proposal

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@rogers.com> wrote in message news:3D8F8F1E.481376...ers.com... (...) Exactly, that's why I think the accuracy thing is hard to do, becuase for those of us who don't have big backyards or whatever, it's impossible to test and (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 0.274)

  My new Oxfords

Yup- got my order in I ordered the tank and the smallest Double Dragon set from Etamiya.com. Heres some pics- www.brickshelf.com/c...gi?f=25474 and heres what I think- OVERALL IMPRESSION Not bad- the boxes were smaller than I expected, but unlike (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

impossible
(score: 0.274)

  Re: Is this an overreaction and a violation of rights?

(...) I didn't look at or take the test at this site, so I can't comment on their specific set of questions. The first time I took the indicator, I balked at these binary questions. The trick is to pick the answer which best fits your true feelings. (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.274)

  Re: Some Virtual Train building

(...) While I would certainly love to have a full selection of pieces, I realize this is basically impossible. This is why I am sort of disappointed with the rate at which new colors are appearing. With 20 colors or so, we could hope to see a decent (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.274)

  Re: City blocks

Chris Leach wrote in message ... (...) wide? (...) It seems to me better to have a small module which can be joined and arranged in many different ways, than a large monolithic module. If your basic module is 32x32 you can make an arrangement as (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.town)

impossible
(score: 0.274)

  Re: Punk!

(...) Good "classic punk selection"! Don't forget Social Distortion (one of my favs) Bad Religion Green Day and of course, the new White Stripes! (Complete with LEGO MTV Video!) And another one of my favorites is 999...although it has been (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

impossible
(score: 0.274)

  Re: Those stupid liberal judges are at it again!

(...) You're right. One should try and change things from within the system. This is why those who don't agree with the current government and truly care about our nation are trying to work within the system. The purpose of enabling the free (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.274)

  Re: Take the poll. Voice your opinion.

I just can't help but to ask... why would you want LEGO to concentrate all its resources on only one line? You see, different LEGO lines have different target age groups as seen on boxes' front. It's impossible that LEGO would only make one line, (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.273)

  Re: Unviewable page, useless warning (Was: UCS TIE Crawler)

(...) Wow. That's really wacky Javascript. I'm really rather amazed that Homestead makes such awfully complex Javascript for such an apparently small effect. But that's beside the point. I think you'll find that the code that's the problem is the (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.publish)

impossible
(score: 0.273)

  Re: RCX simulator ?

(...) I cann't disagree with you, ... but I live in an surrounding where even 99% is using this M$-OS. And I'm just too simple to get Linux working ;-( I'm not a software programmer, and learning one computer language was difficult enough for me. (...) (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.273)

  Re: RCX simulator ?

(...) You are making the serious mistake of equating number of characters in the file with number of keystrokes taken to create it. The project I'm doing at work is up to about 60Mb of source code. Does that mean I've typed 60 million keystrokes in (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.273)

  Re: RCX simulator ?

(...) Woaaahhhh there - just one moment - that's a *REALLY* big step from where we are. OK - so I buy the idea of an RCX simulator. * You could write one that emulated the RCX at the Lego Byte-Code level. That's really easy - I could do it in a (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.273)

  Re: What torso looks the best as a soccer shirt?

"Pedro Silva" <el_gordo@netc.pt> wrote in message news:H255p8.FwI@lugnet.com... (...) ArenA is almost impossible(at least for me) to make in a minifig scale since it is too rounded. Mine is more like Philips Stadion (PSV) since it is more "square". (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.sports)

impossible
(score: 0.273)

  Signals: a new design, for everyone to build

As a follow-up to Thomas Burger's signal-design: herewith a modern one, as seen on the railwaystation from Nijmegen-the Netherlands. I've build it (compleet in black), but the real-life-Lego pics come tomorrow. Low batteries... :-( This one follows (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.273)

  Re: Moonbase Suggestion

(...) would be (...) I think that would be next to impossible. however, with pics of all the modules in 5 angles t,f,bk,l,r it would be sort of possible. -tk (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 0.273)

  Re: New Track radius question

(...) I'm not trying to criticize, since I'm certainly no expert on such matters, I'm just saying. Neat stuff in any case. -Stefan- (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.273)

  Re: How closely do TLC check the builder of the month entries?

(...) Did anyone ever see the winner almost 3 years ago (when they put christmas lights around the winner image) with the really skinny, 8 foot tall tower? (yeah, they made like 95% of the image black because the image submitted was only of the (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

impossible
(score: 0.273)

  Re: The ballets are in

(...) Umm... Dan? Are you handing out rewards or hate mail? I don't know about the rest of LUGNET, but I never was aware that there was a contest going on. There are quite a lot of posts going on around here, impossible for all of us to read all of (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 0.273)

  Moonbase Suggestion

Hey all, I had a thought, but first a big congrats to ALL on the Moonbase Projects. Was it Jon Palmer who first suggested it? Anyway, it turned out great, and continues to bring us together. Ok here's my thought, what if there was a way to take a (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 0.272)

  Re: How closely do TLC check the builder of the month entries?

(...) Wow. I am catching up on some LUGNET reading and have made my way through the latest posts in this thread. Some of these comments are pretty harsh. My (Our) apologies for this mistake, and any confusion or upset it might have caused. There are (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

impossible
(score: 0.272)

More:  Next Page >>