 Space / 17124
17123  |  17125
Subject:
Moonbase Suggestion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 14:39:37 GMT

Hey all, I had a thought, but first a big congrats to ALL on the Moonbase
Projects. Was it Jon Palmer who first suggested it? Anyway, it turned out
great, and continues to bring us together.

Ok here's my thought, what if there was a way to take a standarized picture
of each person's Moonbase Module so that all of the pictures could be
arranged as sort of a collage. This way we could see all the modules
together as if they were set up in a huge display!

It may be impossible or impracticle to get everyone accross the contry or
the world for that matter together so we could fit all the modules together.

I think it would be cool to see all the modules fitted together even if it
was by arranging the pictures together so a giant colony can be seen as a whole.

Thoughts?

Eric Sophie
Legomaster
LMHoF