 Space / 17159
Re: Moonbase Suggestion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 03:19:06 GMT

I think we should have them all in cad, and then setup a 3D virtual tour of
the moonbase, but that's just me.    ;)   Perhaps some Computer Science guy
out there looking for one heck of a senior project could find a way to turn
ldraw dat's into a 3d virtual rhealm...

Hmmm... maybe I'll suggest some of this over in the ldraw group...

            -- Tom