  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 1206 – 1225 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Let's be realistc (WasRe:MoreVenomAnyone? (WasRe:Givethemabreak (was:Hey,like,isanyonethere?)))

(...) (Some portions of the above post were snipped.) I agree completely. My own experience was much the same. A couple months ago I posted about my disappointment with the mindstorms tour and how "fan" involvement might improve it. Sure enough I (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.878)

  Re: Lego at Sydney Airport

(...) You've never been to the Hobart airport have you!!!...!!! :) We'd never ever get a Lego vending machine in the first place - it's practically impossible to get a cup of coffee there at some times of the day. Did I mention the courtesy (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

impossible
(score: 0.878)

  Literal Creationism--a non sequitur!

(...) to himself or others. Perhaps an intervention is in order. However, at the bottom of the page Dr. D does make an interesting and absolute refutation of literal readings of the Bible when he indicates: GODISNOWHERE There are two obvious (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.878)

  Re: Walkers

I don't know much about mechanics or walkers, but what about a gyro device that's more stable than a rotational sensor. Surely someone out there would know how to use one of these to "balance" a walker. Of course this means powering the gyro to spin (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.878)

  Re: LEGOs dirty trick: making money by not producing all masks as announced.

(...) Eric, I also love collecting all these things. I enjoyed when I saw LEGO coming out with disks, then wheels and now masks. I spent a *lot* of money on the disks, then I had them complete one day. A little later, even more special disks came (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.technic.slizer, lugnet.technic.roboriders)

impossible
(score: 0.878)

  Re: Make a goal by the IR port on RCX

A simple on/off sensor can be placed in series or parallel with other on/off sensors however analog sensors cannot. It should be pointed out that if you do group sensors, it becomes impossible to determine which one was actually triggered. This (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.878)

  Re: Storage and Sorting...

(...) Heh, what do you think I've been doing for almost two years now??? I think I only had all my sets sorted or built for about the first few months. Of course if you want to see a sad story, go visit Paul Sinasohn sometime. In December while I (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.storage)

impossible
(score: 0.878)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) Ideally you use actual island baseplates. Granted, this may be difficult or impossible nowadays--but I remember we had islands of all sizes, some 16x16, some 16x32, some 32x32. It is, as always, governed by what you want to be on the island. (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.gaming)

impossible
(score: 0.877)

  Re: Town Building Contest: Voting now open - Shades of Florida?

(...) A procedural suggestion (and a suggestion only) to prevent another 2000 Florida. Since the voting rules were not stated early on, and it's only day one of a 10 day voting period, I think it would be "OK" to start over again on Monday, and to (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)

impossible
(score: 0.877)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) Sounds good.... (...) Well, according to some folks over in lugnet.debate, they are... (...) It would have to be a pretty big island though... We could always issue a challenge to the train folks, build us a LEGO island with a train on it, and (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.gaming)

impossible
(score: 0.877)

  Re: Heille la gang de MonGUL!!!

Ok, c'est vrai, mais comme je connais pas grand monde ici a part un peu Kevin, il est normal que je sois un peu timide. Ton message a du poids!. Je pars en Goergie le 4 mars a 5:00pm. donc il sera impossible pour moi de faire un tour. Ca m'aurais (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

impossible
(score: 0.877)

  Re: About IR Tower

No matter if your tower is connected before booting, it's not a PnP device ! What's more, a serial port can safely be added/removed because it's just a text device. On Linux, you can easily test your IR tower : echo 'RCX please show me a sign' (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

impossible
(score: 0.877)

  Re: Power Plant

Hey Peter the White, Hijacker of my Thread! :) Anyhow, those MOC's are pretty cool looking. I think I can see the detail in your Church of Seamentology. By the way, what is "Seamentology?" I sense a possibility for people to be offended, so if you (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

impossible
(score: 0.877)

  Re: Blulk Brick Sales In LegoLand Calif.

(...) The bulk brick shop was closed when I visited recently, too. So I went to one of the other shops and asked whether it was going to be open any time that day. Someone got sent over to open it up specially for me to buy some bulk bricks. I (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.877)

  Re: Need part number for a dangerous predator  [DAT]

(...) Thanks. I hadn't considered conditional edge lines before (this being my first part, it never crossed my mind; I'm still fairly new to Ldraw and MLcad), but I liked the idea of putting them in. Here's the file with edge lines. I didn't do this (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

impossible
(score: 0.877)

  Re: Black friction peg size

Hello, As to my knowledge, there are two sorts of black friction pegs. Sort 1 is the oldest one. It has the usual form of a peg, but it has full-length ribbons on it: from the middle to the end, there's a ridge to cause the friction. These pegs stay (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.877)

  Time to get acquainted...

Thank Todd...a Ninja theme discussion group... I'll second Chris's sentiment...woohoo! Hello...my name is John and I am a Lego Ninja theme fan. (there I said it, no embarassment or anything) SUMMARY (Long story short) : I like the Lego Ninja theme (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

impossible
(score: 0.877)

  LEGO Quality

An experience yesterday, and all the hubub recently about the declining quality of LEGO bricks got me thinking a bit about quality... Yesterday I opened an older MISB set (3629 to be specific). It was almost impossible to build because the bricks (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.876)

  Re: pirate + ninja

(...) I'm still working 300 years before that! (...) Before Hideyoshi's invasion of Korea, there was really no Japanese "navy" so ship building tended to be on a fairly small scale, except for troop transports which were very boxy. (...) extremely (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.pirates)

impossible
(score: 0.876)

  Re: Will Kjeld sell?

"Eric Brok" <brok@fcjsvc.hvu.nl> skrev i meddelandet news:G9s08t.16K@lugnet.com... (...) Taxation on inheritance, I presume. In Sweden (and probably in Denmark too), it is nowadays almost impossible to inherit a large company, a castle, or anything (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.876)

More:  Next Page >>