 Local / Australia / 4468
Re: Lego at Sydney Airport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 02:20:37 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
I'm just back in Sydney from checking out the Brisbane airport vending
machine (there were other reasons to go to Brisbane as well). The sets are
50c- to $1 more expensive in the Brisbane machine.

Does it follow that they'll be cheaper in Melbourne? (or Hobart!?)

You've never been to the Hobart airport have you!!!!!!!!!  :)
We'd never ever get a Lego vending machine in the first place - it's
practically impossible to get a cup of coffee there at some times of the day.

Did I mention the courtesy umbrellas for when you walk across the tarmac?

:)

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com