  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 1041 – 1060 of about 2800.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  RE: Scout vs RIS and reverse engineering and Byte Codes

(...) I'm just guessing. If it has the upload data opcode, why not unlock firmware? On the RCX, there needed to be a specical code "Do you byte...etc" to allow the firmware to be "unlocked" and executed from 0x8000 hex. Now, the trick was to monitor (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

disassemble
(score: 0.295)

  Re: "France is not a Western Country anymore"

(...) Careful--in principle, God's nonexistence can be proven simply by demonstrating a logical contradiction in his essential nature. Of course, the faithful are generally willing to accept any number of logical contradictions in order to preserve (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.295)

  Legalities of reverse-engineering (was: Re: Thoughts on NQC for Scout)

[Disclaimer: IANAL!] (...) Hmm, I'm not so sure. Did everyone actually *really* agree not to reverse- engineer it? Look closer at the license agreement[1]...it says that you may not: (ii) modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.scout)

disassemble
(score: 0.295)

  The "LUGNET community" vs. the "LEGO community," and computer literacy

(...) Hi Michael - (...) Not at all! In fact, I think as this thread continues, we're getting better and better responses, getting down to the meat of things. (...) There are many LEGO fans which fit that description. More than half of my train club (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

impossible
(score: 0.295)

  Absolutely Nothing! :) (Was: Re: What's so Adult about it Anyway ?)

I have one particular spin on lego building/playing/sculpting that strikes me quite personally. I had it in my splash page for a while at my bricklink store but Ill give you the edited down version here: (Be forwarned, its based upon my experience (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

impossible
(score: 0.295)

  Dave K... & dinner & C= 64

Dave, what was/is the name of the C=64 emulator you showed us at the LEGO dinner? I've been inspired to see if I can get Impossible Mission. Chris "..Stay a while... Stay F O R E V E R ; Haa ahhahhahahha" (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 0.295)

  7-wide Swiss Re 4/4 Electric Locomotive

After modeling the (impossible-to-build) 7-wide passenger coaches with hinge shovel scoop bits, I stuck to 7-wide for a go at a Swiss Re 4/4. The Swiss Re 4/4 is characterized by a steeply sloping complex angled face and large front and side-front (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.295)

  Re: Are "classic" technic parts doomed?

"miguel agullo" <technicpuppy@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HDBuAA.z3r@lugnet.com... (...) plz no!!! i want to have traditional technic motors they can be modified to use with liftarms but let them exist as motors not as (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 0.295)

  Re: MOT (My Own Theme): Chemistry Grad School

Bruce, This is seriously one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. Not only did you build something funny, you've managed to lampoon the whole field of Post graduate study. This whole thing smacks of someone deeply entrenched in the (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.town)

impossible
(score: 0.294)

  Re: THIS is why this whole war is a waste of time. - NO ITS NOT - GO BUILD SOME LEGO!!

(...) I would also add that even the people that make these laws and acts don't truly understand the meaning of them. When the founding fathers of the USA wrote the constitution, they understood far more than the present govt what "rights" mean. The (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.294)

  Re: Pure Energy & the RCX

Hey, all I want is to have the smallest lightest RCX and that means leaving the batteries out of it. I don't really care how they do the connectors. I even have one of those boxes with the button. I just think power source and power sink should be (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

disassemble
(score: 0.294)

  Re: THIS is why this whole war is a waste of time.

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Costello writes: (snip) (...) What's wrong with that (11mln counted overnight)? half that number is counted in my country by hand on election night, and we have half the population (and presumably, half the number (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.294)

  Re: Chapter 2, plus 2 MOCs, too

(...) "Frankenstein" is definitely the best fantasy book. (...) I agree with Matt. It is impossible to read something and not pull from it. I think reading something like LOTR would have too much influence and frankly i do not wish to be sucked into (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 0.294)

  Re: 3 wheel car & monster truck

(...) That's one of Robert Q. Riley's designs. You can buy the plans from him website and built a real one. He's got a few other three wheelers there too if you're looking for further inspiration. My favorite 3 wheeler is the C2C ((URL) designed by (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.town)

impossible
(score: 0.294)

  ByteCodes

Any chance that we can get the packet and actual byte codes for programming the Scout? (Gaute Munch--are you the one to ask?) I would like to be able control the Scout from my Palm Pilot. I know that I can send the standard remote control commands (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

disassemble
(score: 0.294)

  Re: rtlToronto15: Pipe Racers-Feasibility?

(...) Really? I’m of quite the opposite opinion actually – in the past year and a half that I’ve been using PayPal I haven’t experienced or noticed any problems what-so-ever. That includes sending, receiving, and even transferring funds to my (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 0.294)

  Re: Helicopter project

(...) If you get non-LEGO blades for the rotor it's far from impossible. (...) He's the master of air :) /Tobbe (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 0.294)

  Re: eBay oddity

(...) Or (and I've only just figured this out) I could put in a bid for four items knowing that it's impossible to win more than two (based on the existing higher bids). Of course, I could get stuck if the high bidders withdraw... But to maintain my (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.theory)

impossible
(score: 0.294)

  Re: The Red Ghost

(...) Considering it was a while since they produced the ghosts it's not impossible there are som mottled (swirled) red/glow in the dark ghosts out there... Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

impossible
(score: 0.294)

  Re: Lobsters and Frogs debate...

(...) True, True. if the seas got ugly, everything could go haywire. but, if you want to be succesful-gotta take those risks, dont you? (...) i have not forgot that, the rule about grounding. but i am not taking my ships in-well, a cutter might do, (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.pirates)

impossible
(score: 0.293)

More:  Next Page >>