  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 1026 – 1045 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Polyamory

(...) Ah. I assumed they were somewhat rhetorical at best- at worst, they have nothing to do with the question at hand. But here are my answers: (...) Who said I thought it was important? I never said that I thought it was important or necessary to (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Christian morality (cont)

(...) You're going to have to admit that humanity is subject to the same genetic rules as other species, for starters. Once you grant that, you're all set. *All* you need to do is construct a mechanism for taking the genetic material of the two (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.884)

  Re: NELUG Meeting tonight!

(...) Ack! I don't see "reserving the room at Bison County" as a "contribution to the org". It's just a phone call. No big deal. I mostly just meant that if they did get so uptight about the room that it became utterly impossible/impractical to meet (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

impossible
(score: 0.884)

  Re: my moc: VIA F40PH

(...) Troublesome, yes. Impossible...no. Christopher Masi (I think it was he) did sloping grilles on one of his diesels. It uses two 1x2 inverse slopes, two grille tiles, a 1x2 to 1x4 bracket and a hinge (or hinges). Perhaps he could provide a URL. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Castle set rating curiosity

(...) Yes, there is always a rating of 50 given by the system as a dampener. It's virtually impossible to get all the way down to 0 or all the way up to 100, by design. --Todd (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.database)

impossible
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Arguing about nature, Nature, and ethics

(...) Feel free to call me Lar or Larry. (...) No, I don't think this is necessarily true (whether others agree with it or not). I am not a moral relativist. I think there is an objective morality that is proper and good for humans to embrace. I've (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Christian morality (cont)

Mr. Powell, Thanks for your feedback. You responded to part of what I had said as follows: (...) No, I'm not saying that at all in the sense in which you are using the term "marriage". I was not thinking of marriage in the legal sense, but in the (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.884)

  Re: possible error in the usage of part 80.dat  [DAT]

(...) from my measurements the thick part is 3LDU and the small part is 2 LDU. looking at 80.dat it looks like you have a length of 1.8 for the cilinder (which is probably more accurate), yet when placing 2 80's next to eachother (like in 78.dat) (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

impossible
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Arguing about nature, Nature, and ethics

(...) Jumping in here, I'm not sure I agree with (1) or (2). The human species can be defined by both its shared characteristics (we're clever monkeys that walk around and grab things) and the variety in our population (both genetic and cultural). (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Evolution - Impossible!

As I've stated before, I don't have tons of time to devote to this and I'd much prefer a point-at-a-time response than a massive, exhausting (for me) rebuttal. However, that said, I do have a BS in Physics and would be very interested in your (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Evolution - Impossible!

(...) Jon, if I go through this whole article point by point (which is well-informed, if wilfully misleading), and show how evolutionary theory can account for all the "discrepancies" it points out will you actually change your mind, or at least (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Evolution - Impossible!

(...) Me too!! Fortunately, I think most of the rebuttal can be concentrated in two or three points. (...) BSc in biology for me, and ditto on open-mindedness and time constraints. I'll get on to this next week sometime -- have a good weekend! (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Problems with Christianity

(...) Um-- huh? I don't really understand where that statement came from. I was asking you about proving things in a court, and whether a court's decision represents "proof". If O.J. was found innocent, does that PROVE his innocence? If someone who (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.884)

  New Colors

What is going on with Life On Mars and this obsession that each new LOM set should have a unique color? To list all the new ones: Light green (or green/grey or light grey) Light blue (or blue/grey) Light red (or red/grey or a new version of pink) (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 0.883)

  Re: It IS about Taxation ;-) (Was Re: (Sub|Ob)jectivity and related case studies on .debate (...or is it just about taxation :-)

(...) Would it be your claim that it is impossible for the government to steal from a citizen? (...) I have not. (...) Nowhere to go. (...) Pressured with the threat of death is not just a little pressure. So yes. I am saying that anytime someone (...) (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.883)

  Bradley has stuff to say about all this! Re: A VERY interesting article on the Lego Business

""It's another example of Lego executives living in the past and thinking about what their own childhoods were like rather than what it is like to be young now. It's a mistake they have to rectify," he says." Why must LEGO be for people who are (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.883)

  Re: Uselessness of .debate

(...) I do not. I think it is potentially very valuable. But that depends on the way in which it conducted, like all issues of debate style. If you throw out questions that seem disingenuous, people think that you're sniping. (...) so. (...) I agree (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 0.883)

  Re: King, Queen & Jack

The thing is, Geoffrey, that the point is not proving a, b *or* c true or false; but rather answering the question (is there, or is there not, an ace). Which is why the wording *is* actually valid... Haven't ever seen this before, but I love solving (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

impossible
(score: 0.883)

  Re: Problems with Christianity

(...) Agreed-- once a fundamental level of subjectivity has been reached, no further progress can be made. My only nitpick was in your saying that the debate itself was worthless, which I would argue it isn't, since exposing those fundamental (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.883)

  Re: King, Queen & Jack

Scott A <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message news:G5xI8M.8pC@lugnet.com... (...) questions (...) true: (...) False, it either has to be an either/or statement somewhere in the statement, or must have some rule that can be derived when compared (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

impossible
(score: 0.883)

More:  Next Page >>