 Off-Topic / Debate / 8828
Re: Evolution - Impossible!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 00:25:35 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jon Kozan writes:
How about another point of view?
msnhomepages.talkcity.com/SpiritSt/billdonahue/Abiogenesis_Impossible.htm

-Jon

Jon, if I go through this whole article point by point (which is
well-informed, if wilfully misleading), and show how evolutionary theory can
account for all the "discrepancies" it points out will you actually change
your mind, or at least acknowledge that there's more to evolution than you
first thought? Or will you continue to believe in a literal interpretation
of the Bible?

--DaveL