 Off-Topic / Debate / 8940
Re: Evolution - Impossible!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 19:49:21 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jon Kozan writes:
Tell you what, though, show me where he got any of this published in a
reputable scientific journal, and I'll answer those points specifically.

Nice - you want me to defend him.

No - I just want you to provide some evidence for your claims, which you
refuse to do.  I'm afraid we are fast approaching the, "A non-answer IS an
answer" stage (i.e. you don't answer because you can't).

I'm not attacking him. (!)

Didn't say you were.

Why don't you try and dispute any of it?

What part of "Dave is preparing a response and I don't want to duplicate his
effort" didn't you understand?

I won't be so foolish to claim that it's perfect, only that I probably agree
with most of it.

I see no point in arguing about sections that we don't disagree on -
identify what you agree with and what you don't and I can go from there.

Defer to Dave if you will.
-Jon

See, you understood.  ;-)

Bruce