 Off-Topic / Debate / 8957
Re: Evolution - Impossible!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 21:21:38 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jon Kozan writes:
you can't).

The article has evidence enough, shall I quote it? (rhetorical)
I see no point in arguing about sections that we don't disagree on -
identify what you agree with and what you don't and I can go from there.

I toyed with posting the article in it's entirety :-)
But I'll simply say this:
I'll be happy to defend anything in it.

-Jon

I gave you essentially two options and I'd respond to either: point out
where any parts of the article were published in a reputable scientific
journal and I'd respond to those, or tell me which parts of the article you
agree with and what parts you disagree with and I'd respond.  You've done
neither.

It seems most likely that you haven't done the one because no such article
exists, and the second because you don't have the courage of your
convictions, or possibly feel that if you disagree with anything it will
give the other side ammo (winning is more important than what you suspect
the truth to be).  You want wiggle-room.  Anyway, the conditions stand.

You're missing the point again. I started the thread - and I asked for
refutation - it is you who have provided none. Nor have you cited any published
articles which refute it. My condition stands.

You are the target of your own words. Somehow I doubt you'll recognize this
though.

-Jon