 Off-Topic / Debate / 8832
Re: Evolution - Impossible!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 00:44:39 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jon Kozan writes:
As I've stated before, I don't have tons of time to devote to this and I'd
much prefer a point-at-a-time response than a massive, exhausting (for me)
rebuttal.

Me too!! Fortunately, I think most of the rebuttal can be concentrated in
two or three points.

However, that said, I do have a BS in Physics and would be very interested in
your rebuttal - if it can be one-point per post.  Any more defeats the thread
concept for me.  My mind is very open - but my wallet of time is very limited.

BSc in biology for me, and ditto on open-mindedness and time constraints.
I'll get on to this next week sometime -- have a good weekend!

--DaveL