 Trains / 9631
Re: QT Movie of 4565 traveling on a bridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 01:06:30 GMT

Maybe you can make the filesize of your movie smaller. I don't see anything
happening in the movie the first two seconds or so and the last few seconds.
Why not cut these seconds off to make your movie shorter and your filesize
smaller? Just a thought.

Saskia

If you are going to use Quicktime, the Sorenson Codec is the best. Just cut
the bit rate down fairly low. You can get it with Quicktime Pro.