 Trains / 9613
Re: QT Movie of 4565 traveling on a bridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 15:07:28 GMT

very cool, and good quality! I wish I had such a great bridge for my
traintrack (lack of bricks I'm afraid).
Maybe you can make the filesize of your movie smaller. I don't see anything
happening in the movie the first two seconds or so and the last few seconds.
Why not cut these seconds off to make your movie shorter and your filesize
smaller? Just a thought.

Saskia

Adrian Egli <aegli@san.rr.com> schreef in berichtnieuws
G8D09M.94K@lugnet.com...
Opps, I forgot to post the address.
"Adrian Egli" <aegli@san.rr.com> wrote in message
With the help of a friend (thanks Tim), I decided to try out posting a
Quicktime movie of a LEGO train (the 4565) traveling on my bridge
structures.  I choose the smallest I had but it's still 9.5MB (sorry • about
that).

Enjoy

Adrian