 Trains / 9654
Re: QT Movie of 4565 traveling on a bridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 16:20:12 GMT

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message

Anyway, Adrian - pretty good quality footage.  It's a bit of a waste when
1/3 of the playtime is just a static view of the bridge though!  Thanks • for
the offer of e-mailing the footage, but I'd much rather download it on my
own than clog up the mail server.  Attachments actually get expanded in
e-mail btw.

Yea, it's those static parts I don't like either.  I'm going to see if
there's a Win. version of that movie editing program that Tim mentioned.

I'd love to see the trains using the spiral too.  Are you planning to put
some more up?
As a matter of fact, I do.  They're better but are larger (12MB) and have
less static scenes.  I'll make some space on my Brickshelf address and
remove the first movie I put up so I won't be hohgging up so much space.

Adrian