 Trains / 9651
Re: QT Movie of 4565 traveling on a bridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 15:26:58 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tim Courtney writes:
"Adrian Egli" <aegli@san.rr.com> wrote in news:G8EAo5.62L@lugnet.com...
Thanks for the thoughts.  Tim Courtney said the same and said he's going to
try to get TLC to bring the Technic beams into bulk sales...
Yes - I'm headed to LEGO Direct this weekend (more on that later) and I will
mention the beams pack to them and try to find out more about bulk ordering
and their plans.  I can't say very much about what I'm doing there because
of the NDA I've signed, though.

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

Hmm.  You couldn't drop some hints about tan train windows and brown 1xn
bricks whilst you're there too?  So many European and colonial* steam-era
trains had this sort of colour scheme, and you just can't get the bits in
LEGO to do a decent job.  And large wheels too... and connecting rods...
and... and... and...  Seriously though, it would be nice to know how close
LEGO Direct are on delivering their plans for ordering any part, what with
the Service Packs having been out of action for some time now.

Anyway, Adrian - pretty good quality footage.  It's a bit of a waste when
1/3 of the playtime is just a static view of the bridge though!  Thanks for
the offer of e-mailing the footage, but I'd much rather download it on my
own than clog up the mail server.  Attachments actually get expanded in
e-mail btw.

I'd love to see the trains using the spiral too.  Are you planning to put
some more up?

Jason J Railton.

*e.g. UK, Germany, India and a little rebellious colony known as 'America' :)