 Trains / 9619
Re: QT Movie of 4565 traveling on a bridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 19:42:53 GMT

"Adrian Egli" <aegli@san.rr.com> wrote in message news:G8EAo5.62L@lugnet.com...
Thanks for the thoughts.  Tim Courtney said the same and said he's going to
try to get TLC to bring the Technic beams into bulk sales.  I must admit,
I'm new to the movies and would like to trim some of my others so they
weren't so big.  If you (or anyone) knows a good tutoring site, could you
send me a line??

Yes - I'm headed to LEGO Direct this weekend (more on that later) and I will
mention the beams pack to them and try to find out more about bulk ordering and
their plans.  I can't say very much about what I'm doing there because of the
NDA I've signed, though.
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com