 Trains / 9630
Re: Loads of new 8 / 6 wide MOC pix posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 23:55:13 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi writes:
Do you have details about the sizes of your work? We know how wide everything
is, but I was wondering how long the box car was.

Sorry for the delayed response - I've been busy with other stuff for a while...

Those big box cars are 42 studs long and the big hopper is 43 studs.  the SD90
is 50 studs long, which exceeds GMLTC's proposed limit by 6 studs, but the real
thing should be even longer!

Thanks for the compliments by the way.

Dan