 Trains / 9479
Re: Loads of new 8 / 6 wide MOC pix posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 18:13:24 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Brian Williams writes:
Dan,

Very nice!  Being from Chicago, I especially like the subway cars.  Now what
really caught my eye is the large white structure with all the 9v wires in
the roof... what is that?

-BMW

The white thing in the background is the arched roof for the subway station.  It
has two rows of lights to illuminate the platform and station interior.  Up
above on street level will be the city, which will also have streetcars running
through it (the Trolley pictured will be one).  The actual subway cars will also
be lit inside aad have head/tail lights, but we're going to try to custom solder
LED's for this to make it all fit.  There are two subway stations in the new
layout and each track will have multiple trains on them, controlled by an RCX.

Dan