 Trains / 9470

Subject:
Loads of new 8 / 6 wide MOC pix posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 08:32:43 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I'm starting to figure out how my digital camera works and have been posting pix
of some of my Train creations from the past six months / year.  Highlights for
8-wide include EMD SD90MAC locomotives, double door box cars, a 110 ton ore
hopper, gondolas, flat cars, and two caboose renditions:

http://www.brickmania.com/gallery/trains3/8-Wide.html

Highlights for rinky dink scale (6-wide) include a pair of silver/gray/purple
subway cars for the new GMLTC layout, an open air trolley, and another addition
to the Thomas train locomotive pool:

http://www.brickmania.com/gallery/train2/more_trains.html

Feedback appreciated - happy building!

Dan

Re: Loads of new 8 / 6 wide MOC pix posted
In lugnet.trains, Daniel Siskind writes:
I'm starting to figure out how my digital camera works and have been posting • pix
of some of my Train creations from the past six months / year.  Highlights for
8-wide include EMD SD90MAC locomotives, double door box cars, a 110 ton ore
hopper, gondolas, flat cars, and two caboose renditions:

http://www.brickmania.com/gallery/trains3/8-Wide.html

Those are great! My favorite is the red boxcar with the green haired hobo.

Regards,

Ben

Re: Loads of new 8 / 6 wide MOC pix posted