 Trains / 9472
Re: Loads of new 8 / 6 wide MOC pix posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 11:10:18 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Daniel Siskind writes:
I'm starting to figure out how my digital camera works and have been posting • pix
of some of my Train creations from the past six months / year.  Highlights for
8-wide include EMD SD90MAC locomotives, double door box cars, a 110 ton ore
hopper, gondolas, flat cars, and two caboose renditions:

http://www.brickmania.com/gallery/trains3/8-Wide.html

CoooooWul!!!
I love the SD90. Brilliant work. What, though, are the elements you're using in
the handrail stanchions?? I can't quite make out that top bit.
I've had a GE Dash 8-40CW stewing in the back of my mind since completion of my
GP38-2. I might just have to get around to working on it sometime soon.
Nice set of cars. I'm sure they look fantastic lumbering along as a train. I'm
impressed with both the 'weighty' look and the detail you've worked in.
Definitely a standard to work toward.

Thanks for the post and pics!
Cheers,
KMaynes