 Trains / 9656
Re: Loads of new 8 / 6 wide MOC pix posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 16:41:37 GMT

James Powell wrote in message ...
Tell him that he should build Ross Roland a Pacific or two, at that scale, • coal
fired.  (I'm crossing my fingers, and want one pacific in particular, the • A4
from Montreal to gravitate west to Vancouver Island.  That would be • a -blast-
to fire up the malahat...more English than England, and all that :).  I • told my
wife that (firing or driving) would get me to quit my current job...

Oh my <drool>. Can I get a footplate pass?

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/