 Trains / 1892
Re: Pics of Dutch railways models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 19:00:46 GMT

Hi Eric,

Very nice site.  I really liked all the detail you put into the train
station.  The trash spilled on the ground was very realistic.  And I loved
your trees.  The whole thing was very creative.
Thanks for sharing it with us,
Adam

http://homepages.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok/legomind/models
Select Trains from menu