 Trains / 1941
Re: Pics of Dutch railways models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 08:59:07 GMT

http://homepages.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok/legomind/models
Select Trains from menu

Eric,

These models are just fantastic!!!

I have been literally starring stary-eyed at the diorama photos for
days...hypnotized!  The level of detail really is fine.  You have taken a
concept, worked a design (thank you for showing the various design studies,
too), refined that design, and integrated it ALL into an absolutely • beautiful
scene.

It's not just a train model anymore!

From you that's a great compliment, James.
As a matter a fact, thank you all for the responses. Not just because you
are so enthousiastic, but it's always good to hear that people actually look
at what you put out.

Eric Brok