 Trains / 1923
Re: Pics of Dutch railways models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 08:56:48 GMT

snip

We have seen dioramas before but this one is the best train diorama I've
seen. It even tops GMLTC stuff because it has so MANY details at so many
different levels.

Thanks for the close looks and praise from all of you, but this remark even
tops my blush factor..

Because of the enthousiastic responses, I plan to add some pics of
prototypes so you who don't know the Dutch railways can see the real thing.
Although it will probably show you where I failed to model them correctly
:-)

Eric