 Trains / 1922
Re: Pics of Dutch railways models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 08:29:23 GMT

Christopher Masi wrote in message
<37B44B94.EE827CC2@cmasi.chem.tulane.edu>...
Eric,

Once again, very nice. I was looking at the directions for making the
Hondekop train to figure out how you made the "doors", but the directions • do
not reveal how you made the door look like two slinding doors. How did you
split the window ? Is that a blue 1x4 tile behind the window?

You're right. Sorry I forgot to include it in the instructions. I often use
this technique; please see several buildings on my site(where the technique
*is* noted), e.g. the previous railway station and the wooden house.
Mind to reverse the (train) window if you put a long tile to the back of it.

Eric