 Trains / 1856
1855  |  1857
Subject:
Pics of Dutch railways models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 09:34:51 GMT

I finally scanned and edited all pictures of my recent Dutch railways (NS)
project.
You'll find many pics, covering:

- railway station scene with NS detailing
- Thalys high speed train (with building instructions, including two
versions of close coupling)
- NS shunting locomotive (with building instructions)
- NS Hondekop train (with building instructions)
- NS Freight engine

http://homepages.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok/legomind/models
Select Trains from menu

Hope you'll enjoy.