 Trains / 1927
Re: Pics of Dutch railways models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 21:40:49 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Eric Brok writes:
I finally scanned and edited all pictures of my recent Dutch railways (NS)
project.
You'll find many pics, covering:

- railway station scene with NS detailing
- Thalys high speed train (with building instructions, including two
versions of close coupling)
- NS shunting locomotive (with building instructions)
- NS Hondekop train (with building instructions)
- NS Freight engine

http://homepages.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok/legomind/models
Select Trains from menu

Eric,

These models are just fantastic!!!

I have been literally starring stary-eyed at the diorama photos for
days...hypnotized!  The level of detail really is fine.  You have taken a
concept, worked a design (thank you for showing the various design studies,
too), refined that design, and integrated it ALL into an absolutely beautiful
scene.

It's not just a train model anymore!

later,
James Mathis