 Trains / 1919
Re: Pics of Dutch railways models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 12:52:12 GMT

"Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club"-- hold on to your butt [1], because
something wonderful is going to happen [2]

-John

[1] Jurassic Park
[2] 2001, A Space Oddesey

Adam Howard wrote:

Hi Larry,

We have seen dioramas before but this one is the best train diorama I've
seen. It even tops GMLTC stuff because it has so MANY details at so many
different levels. GMLTC is impressive due to sheer bulk, and there are
lots of things to find, you can stare at it for hours and not see it
all.

What's GMLTC?

Thanks,
Adam