 Trains / 1893
1892  |  1894
Subject:
First Meeting of NOVALTC!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.va
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 19:42:35 GMT

I just want to let everyone in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC know that
the first meeting of the Northern Virginia Lego Train Club will take place
Sunday, August 15, at Union Station.  If you are interested, e-mail me to find
out exactly when and where we will meet.  Also, don't forget to join the
NOVALTC mailing list.  Sign up at < www.onelist.com > by searching for
"novaltc".  You must be a member of Onelist to join, remember.

Hope you can join us!

Jeff