 Trains / 1892
  Re: Pics of Dutch railways models

Hi Eric, Very nice site. I really liked all the detail you put into the train station. The trash spilled on the ground was very realistic. And I loved your trees. The whole thing was very creative. Thanks for sharing it with us, Adam (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: Pics of Dutch railways models

(...) Ditto to that! Plus, I'm really loving that shunting locomotor: (URL) don't know what the real thing looks like, but that is certainly a unique looking unit. Very tasty! --Todd (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: Pics of Dutch railways models

(...) That's the only part of the whole thing that I **don't** like... :-) I just gotta say, and I think I've alluded to this before, this diorama really gets me all hot and bothered. Models are great, be they buildings or rolling stock or (...) (25 years ago, 14-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: Pics of Dutch railways models

Hi Larry, (...) What's GMLTC? Thanks, Adam (clueless wonder) (25 years ago, 15-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: Pics of Dutch railways models

"Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club"-- hold on to your butt [1], because something wonderful is going to happen [2] -John [1] Jurassic Park [2] 2001, A Space Oddesey (...) (25 years ago, 15-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: Pics of Dutch railways models

(...) Or Odyssey. Gotta be careful these days...;-) (...) (25 years ago, 15-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: Pics of Dutch railways models

snip (...) Thanks for the close looks and praise from all of you, but this remark even tops my blush factor.. Because of the enthousiastic responses, I plan to add some pics of prototypes so you who don't know the Dutch railways can see the real (...) (25 years ago, 16-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: Pics of Dutch railways models

(...) He's got alot of other nice models too. And the pics of legoland airport are great! (25 years ago, 18-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: Pics of Dutch railways models

As someone who likes attention to detail, I have to agree. I've spent about an hour looking at the details in this diorama. I especially like your attention to the window treatments. The use of lamp posts in a new way is also very interesting. And I (...) (25 years ago, 18-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)