 Trains / 18780
Re: Lego introduces L-gauge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 18:31:37 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Kevin Wilson writes:
Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ...
Unfortunately, the list of articles... • <snip>
includes ALL the articles that were created at the same time last year...
except mine!

It also seems odd to me that the Trains site never published any more
articles after that first flush. And yes, I offered, but never heard back
from them. I bet other people did too.

I understood there was an editorial change. I contacted the new editor some
time later to gauge interest, and he said go ahead and submit, but by that
point I had lost my head of steam and didn't write anything.

If you (or anyone else) actually had an article written I would advocate
resubmitting it and see what happens. If you can't figure out where to
submit it, contact me offline. I have the address somewhere but it will at
this point take a fair bit of digging.

My article got edited (as we discussed at the time, if you recall) but not
TOO badly, all in all (gauged against the standard of journalism we see in
the mainstream press, ala the current Brick Testament thread, it was well
nigh perfect)...

I think it would be neat to see more articles so I say go for it!