 Trains / 18765
Re: Lego introduces L-gauge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 21:18:05 GMT

This is truely thrilling to see. However, the line about a "wide variety of
accessories" gave me a chuckle. I would hope that this means additional
accessories such as automated points, crossing gates, etc are coming down
the pike...

Regardless of the verbage, it is great to see Lego showing the adult market
what it has to offer.

Thanks for the post & scans.

Bryan

"Markassius" <mark.de.kock@NOSPAM.home.nl> wrote in message
This morning, I received the februari issue of Model Railroader. This is a
monthly magazine for the model railroad fan. Yes, my money goes there as
well as to Lego.
On page 61, my eyes got caught on a page-size add for Lego!
See http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Markassius/Media/hpim0114.jpg
(Sorry about the out-of-focus thingy; I'm just learning to use my new • digicam.)
This shows that Lego is going strong with their train-line. This magazine
isn't just a buy-one-get-three-free mag, no, it is the top of the bill for
american (and over-seas) model railroaders! And to see my two major • hobbies
coming together like this is great!

I hope 2003 will bring more great train sets like the Santa Fe ones.

Mark "now back to the festivities" de Kock