 Trains / 18778
Re: Lego introduces L-gauge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 06:22:45 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ...
Unfortunately, the list of articles... • <snip>
includes ALL the articles that were created at the same time last year...
except mine!

It also seems odd to me that the Trains site never published any more
articles after that first flush. And yes, I offered, but never heard back
from them. I bet other people did too.

Kevin
NEW Half-Timbered Shops kit 1400+++ pieces!
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-bwh.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/COntent/Townplan/townplan.htm
BrickLink Lego parts store: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1