 Trains / 18761
Re: Lego introduces L-gauge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 20:36:49 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mark de Kock writes:
This morning, I received the february issue of Model Railroader. This is a
monthly magazine for the model railroad fan. Yes, my money goes there as
well as to Lego.
On page 61, my eyes got caught on a page-size add for Lego!

This is great news! Its nice to see the Lego Company is finally taking
advantage of a great money making opportunity. This will also show the
thousands of model railroaders that this scale is becoming more than just an
oddity.

See http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Markassius/Media/hpim0114.jpg
(Sorry about the out-of-focus thingy; I'm just learning to use my new digicam.)

well at least you included the ajoining page for proof.

This shows that Lego is going strong with their train-line. This magazine
isn't just a buy-one-get-three-free mag, no, it is the top of the bill for
american (and over-seas) model railroaders! And to see my two major hobbies
coming together like this is great!

I agree totaly

I hope 2003 will bring more great train sets like the Santa Fe ones.

From what i have heard in the roomer mill there will be new train items in
the coming year. however lets not forget with new products comes
discontinued products.

ondrew
NILTC

Mark "now back to the festivities" de Kock