 Trains / 18770
Re: Lego introduces L-gauge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 01:11:05 GMT

Upon viewing the ad (thank you Larry P. for your post of the larger scan),
nowhere is it mentioned that the motor is needed and not included with the
purchase of the Super Chief.  Perhaps it's included with the kit, but it's
not mentioned that a motor is included there.  I sure hope that those seeing
this ad and getting into L guage won't be dissapointed that they'll have to
push their train around like that of the very first model trains.

Yes, it's encouraging seeing this ad.  Since there is mention of the L guage
track, then maybe we'll see 1/2 and 1/4 straight sections, wider radius
curves, and better turnouts with automatic mechanisms.  At least that's my
hope for the future, of which this ad brings.

Happy New Year everyone!  It may be 4 hours away here on the east coast, but
it's coming across the Atlantic now.

Patrick S. O'Donnell