 Trains / 18768
Re: Lego introduces L-gauge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 00:10:15 GMT

A few months ago I recieved a call from LEGO asking me to help a copywriter
put this add together, originally they were going to called it L-scale, but
I told them L-gauge would appeal to the model railroader crowd a bit
more...and that we (LTCs and LUGs) have been throwing the term around at
shows already.

If anyone should be claiming copywrites on it maybe Tom Cook should since he
owns the domain :)

I'm glad to see that LEGO is getting serious about the train line, we've
come along way in the past 5 years.

jt

James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club
http://www.ngltc.org

In lugnet.trains, John Gerlach writes:

Hmmm...  Since we've been using it for a few years, should we claim
copyright on it?  <grin>