 Trains / 18766
Re: Lego introduces L-gauge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 22:18:20 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mark de Kock writes:
This morning, I received the februari issue of Model Railroader. This is a
monthly magazine for the model railroad fan. Yes, my money goes there as
well as to Lego.
On page 61, my eyes got caught on a page-size add for Lego!
See http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Markassius/Media/hpim0114.jpg

OK, who were the first folks to use the term "L-Gauge"?  I'm 99% sure the
GMLTC was using it at the NMRA show in 1999 -- anyone else want to claim
using it earlier?

Hmmm...  Since we've been using it for a few years, should we claim
copyright on it?  <grin>

I hope 2003 will bring more great train sets like the Santa Fe ones.

I think we *all* agree with that!!

John G, GMLTC