 Trains / 18763
Re: Lego introduces L-gauge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 21:10:18 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mark de Kock writes:
This morning, I received the februari issue of Model Railroader. This is a
monthly magazine for the model railroad fan. Yes, my money goes there as
well as to Lego.
On page 61, my eyes got caught on a page-size add for Lego!
See http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Markassius/Media/hpim0114.jpg
(Sorry about the out-of-focus thingy; I'm just learning to use my new digicam.)
This shows that Lego is going strong with their train-line. This magazine
isn't just a buy-one-get-three-free mag, no, it is the top of the bill for
american (and over-seas) model railroaders! And to see my two major hobbies
coming together like this is great!

I hope 2003 will bring more great train sets like the Santa Fe ones.

Mark "now back to the festivities" de Kock

I guess 9V is here to stay.

Jude