 Trains / 10976
10975  |  10977
Subject:
Light Set #3748
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 00:20:23 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Paul Cook writes:
I'll see if I can post a scan of the light instructions,

Hi Paul,
having recieived my locos also meanwhile, I have uploaded the scans of the
sheet to:

http://f24.parsimony.net/forum61776/messages/15059.htm

I like the way you may add the lights to your locomotive and I'll certainly
make it the very same way on all of them.

Anyone else noticed on page 2 where it shows all available colours listed -
there is also a field saying "New/Neu" but without images? Who else feels
that more colours will appear in that place soon; red, yellow, tan, orange,
white, . . .

Also, there might be an easy way for TLC to bring out customized wagons.
They could reuse the colour bags found so far (#3743-3747) and pack them
along with other new pieces and instructions. As a result, you'd get five
wagon combinations only releasing one new set. I think that's the plan of
expanding this line - there IS more to come soon!!

Sorry if this has already been posted, I haven't read the entire thread yet
- had to build a few trains and I'm not even done yet whit the package I got
in this morning :) ...