 Trains / 10963
Re: New Train - KT203 - Opening the box - first impressions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 16:39:14 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Katie Dokken writes:
In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

Or we Europeans have ordered too much stuff after the prices and pictures
have appeared at Lego.com. ;-)
I myself have ordered not more than 4 copies, but nearly every friend around
has done the same. If you know xTI@AN: that guy has even bought 10
different copies, and he promised he will order the left 10 soon...

Jeepers Creepers!!  Can you leave half a dozen availabe for the Americas??
Please, please?  We would like to have some too!

Katie

Ben - how many do you think we can shift through e-Bay before their
backorders start being filled in America?  ;-)

And can any of you continentals beat 10:00 GMT 25/04/2001 (09:00 UK local time)?

Jason J Railton