 Trains / 10926
Re: New Train - KT203 - Opening the box - first impressions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 11:14:59 GMT

"Paul Cook" <astronut1@lycos.com> wrote in message

It's not the speed of UPS that's impressed me, it's the speed with which
Lawrence got the photos up on his website!!! How'd you do that? I'd love • to
know what camera you used.
Camera - Olypus C2000Z (couple years old now) - set on SQ (640x480)
Pop in USB card reader on PC
Quick bit of cropping and automatic enhancement in Photosuite 4
Import to Frontpage - auto thumbnail - 'theme' command automatically applies
page formatting
upload to website
Only a few minutes work
(and benefits of working from home)