 Trains / 10953
Re: New Train - KT203 - Opening the box - first impressions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 14:27:13 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

Or we Europeans have ordered too much stuff after the prices and pictures
have appeared at Lego.com. ;-)
I myself have ordered not more than 4 copies, but nearly every friend around
has done the same. If you know xTI@AN: that guy has even bought 10
different copies, and he promised he will order the left 10 soon...

Jeepers Creepers!!  Can you leave half a dozen availabe for the Americas??
Please, please?  We would like to have some too!

Katie